The intersection of Maple Street and 7th Avenue in Edmonds will be closed from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan.4 through Friday, Jan. 7 as well as Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 10-11, to allow construction crews to install new storm pipe and structures.
According to a City of Edmonds announcement, during the closure:
- Vehicle traffic through the intersection will not be allowed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Access to driveways will be maintained
- The 7th Avenue and Maple Street intersection will be open over the weekend
- The intersection will be open during evening hours
- The sidewalks will be open; pedestrian detours crossing the intersection will be in place
The construction work is weather-dependent and is subject to change. The city it will continue to provide updates on the work schedule as adjustments are made.
This project is part of the city’s annual replacement program to replace and upgrade existing storm lines at various locations around Edmonds that are reaching the end of their useful service life, are undersized or have some other existing system deficiency.
If you have questions, contact Greg Malowicki at 425-771-0220 or via email at Greg.Malowicki@edmondswa.gov. For information about this project in another language, you may request, free of charge, language assistance services by contacting Greg Malowicki.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Greg Malowicki al 425-771-0220 o por correo electrónico a Greg.Malowicki@edmondswa.gov. Si desea obtener información sobre este proyecto en otro idioma, puede solicitar servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística poniéndose en contacto con Greg Malowicki.