The Edmonds Civic Roundtable will hold its annual meeting Monday, Feb. 27 at 5 p.m. at the Edmonds Waterfront Center, 220 Railroad Ave.
The meeting is open to the public. Neil Tibbott, Edmonds City Council president, will be the featured speaker.
The business meeting will include:
- Accomplishments for 2022
- Program committee report
- Finance and administration report
- Membership report
- Nominating committee report and election of new board members
- Announcement of goals for 2023
Council President Tibbott’s presentation will include:
- The goals for city council developed during the recent city council retreat
- The value of divergent views in the legislative process
- State housing legislation
- City of Edmonds Comprehensive Plan
- Highway 99 development
- Other statewide legislation that may affect Edmonds
There will be time for questions and group discussion following Tibbott’s remarks.
Register here to participate. A Zoom link for those attending online will be sent prior to the meeting.
To learn more or become a member of ECR, visit www.edmondscivicroundtable.org.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.