Readers have nominated their favorites and now it’s time for you to vote in the 2023 Best of Edmonds contest presented by My Edmonds News and sponsored by KDMC Marketing and the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce.
Here’s how it works:
- You can vote NOW at this link. The deadline is midnight Sunday, April 2, 2023.
- You can vote one time per day. You can come back to the link anytime to see how your favorites are stacking up against the competition.
- We will name winners and finalists in each category, based on the number of votes received.
All winners will be recognized in both online and print publications, and will also receive a window sticker to display proudly in their establishments. To learn more about Best of Edmonds print and online advertising opportunities, email Kathy Hashbarger.
Please note these clarifiers:
- For the most part, we limited nominations to those entrants based in Edmonds or that had a strong Edmonds connection in terms of providing services to residents. This was a judgment call on our part but we had to draw the line somewhere, as there were many nominations from other cities.
- These nominations came from our community and we weren’t familiar with all of them. We did our best to check accuracy of names. That said, there still may be errors and for that we apologize in advance.
- Votes made with an undeliverable email address will be not be counted.